Borges Olive leaf infusion – Mint

Borges Olive leaf infusion – Mint Made from 80% Olive leaves and 20% mint (not flavour) leaves inside a bio-degradable pyramid bag for better absorption. Engulf yourself in the freshness of mint as you sip along. Mint is known to

Borges Olive leaf infusion – Basil

Borges Olive leaf infusion – Basil Made from 80% Olive leaves and 20% basil leaves (not flavour) inside a bio-degradable pyramid bag for better absorption. Basil or holy basil (tulsi) as it is called in India is widely acknowledged for

Borges Olive leaf infusion – Lemongrass

Borges Olive leaf infusion – Lemongrass Made from 80% Olive leaves and 20% lemongrass (not flavour) inside a bio-degradable pyramid bag for better absorption. Lemongrass not only lends a beautiful aroma to the drink but is known for its antimicrobial

Borges olive leaf infusion - classic

Borges Olive leaf Infusion – Classic Who better than Borges, the world leaders in Olive oil, to offer you this cup of Olive leaf infusion. Made from 100% Olive leaves, wrapped inside a bio-degradable pyramid bag for better absorption. Just

Borges Natura walnut drink

Borges Natura – Walnut drink Borges has launched the first walnut drink on the market. A 100% vegetable drink to enjoy all the nutritional benefits with a great taste, designed for all those who want to take care of their

Borges Natura almond drink

Borges Natura almond drink Borges Natura almond drink is a 100% vegetable drink to enjoy all the nutritional benefits with a great taste, designed for all those who want to take care of their health and increase the consumption of

Borges Natura hazelnut drink

Borges Natura hazelnut drink Borges Natura hazelnut drink is a 100% vegetable drink to enjoy all the nutritional benefits with a great taste, designed for all those who want to take care of their health and increase the consumption of

Borges India - california almonds

Borges India – California almonds Roasted and salted California almonds. This pack of tasty and crunchy California almonds has been perfectly roasted and seasoned with precise amount of Indian black salt that makes it simply irresistible.

Borges India apple cider vinegar

Borges India – apple cider vinegar Borges Unfiltered Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mother is a 100% Raw ACV made from Organic apples and contains the “Mother” – core of the enzymes, vitamins, minerals & probiotics. Improving digestion, Ideal

Mini penne pasta - kids range

BORGES MINI PENNE PASTA Mini penne pasta. Bite size pasta making it ideal for kids. Made from 100% Italian durum wheat semolina. Rich in protein ,Zero transfat & Cholesterol

Top