Vegan brownie (with rice and walnut drink)
* 100 g (3.5 oz) flour
* 100 g (3.5 oz) cocoa powder
* 200 g (7 oz) sugar
* 15 g (0.5 oz) baking powder
* ½ teaspoonful of salt
* 100 ml (3 US fl oz) olive oil
* 150 ml (5 US fl oz) Borges walnut drink
* 50 g (1.5 oz) chopped walnuts
* 200 g (7 oz) chocolate
Step by StepSieve the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt and add the sugar, olive oil and walnut drink. Beat until you get a smooth mixture. Line a baking tray with baking paper and pour the mixture onto it. Sprinkle the chopped walnuts on top and bake at 180º C for 30 minutes.
Leave to cool before removing from the tray.
Nutritional Tips* For a tastier, more nutritious version, add some raw banana chunks to the mixture.
* It is easier to remove from the tray once cool, but don’t worry if it hasn’t set completely or easily crumbles, you can serve it in pieces in a dessert glass with some strawberries on top. It’s just as delicious!
* Some people may find the taste of olive oil too strong for a brownie. If you prefer, you can use sunflower oil instead, which is much milder.
* Baking paper is ideal for cakes and pastries, since it stops the mixture sticking without the need for adding flour or fat.
There’s nothing like seasonal vegetables for making tasty, healthy food. And now that spring is he…
Kids in the kitchen? Of course! Here’s a simple recipe you can make with your little terrors. So, …
You’ve probably tried dozens of pesto sauces, but how about walnut pesto? We’d like to share a f…
Place the humus in a shallow dish and garnish it with some sweet paprika and Borges Character Olive …
Place the kebab, pepper salad and vinaigrette on a corn tortilla and wrap it with care.
This purée may be served cold or hot, as a snack with on bread or as dip.
Place mixed ingredients on a dish and sprinkle with grated cheese and finely chopped parsley.
Place the fish fillet and chips on the dish and garnish with a lettuce and cherry tomato salad.