SARDINES WITH ROMESO SAUCE
* 24 sardines
* 1 lemon
* Borges Olio 4
For the romesco sauce
* 100gr Borges Toasted Almonds
* 100gr Borges Toasted Hazelnuts
* 1 bulb of garlic
* 1 spring onion
* 5 sun dried sweet red peppers
* 2 tomatoes, ripe
* 1 glass Borges Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* 1/2 glass of Borges Red Wine Vinegar
* 1 slice of toast
- * Arrange the sardines on a dish with some “romesco” sauce and a sprinkle some chives or parsley finely chopped.
Step by StepClean the sardines, remove the head and the bone leaving them open. Marinate them in lemon juice and garlic for two hours in the fridge. Once this time is gone, coat the sardines in batter and fry them.
Nutritional TipsSardines are a typical Mediterranean fish that protect our cardiovascular health. The “romesco” sauce makes them even more Mediterranean because it contains tomato, garlic, almonds, and hazelnuts grown in Mediterranean soil.
Chef: Josep Maria Luque · 8cadires.com
Want to really impress your guests without having to cook for hours? This is the ONLY recipe you’l…
You’ve probably tried dozens of pesto sauces, but how about walnut pesto? We’d like to share a f…
Use a ring mould. Fill it with the mixture first and top it up with cheese. Garnish it with some tom…
Place the anchovies onto a bed of tomato with olive oil and add a hint of Borges Character olive oil…